Adding a Single User
Step 1: Select “Users” from the menu on the left
Step 2: Select “Add User” from the top right corner
Step 3: Select “Add a User” to create a single user
Step 4: Then fill in the user information required as indicated below
Step 5: Select the type of user role to assign to the bank user.
- You will get the below prompt confirming that the user has been created.
- However, the user creation will need to be approved by the Branch Approver.
- Below is an image of the created user pending on the approval of the Branch Approver
Step 6: The Branch Approver would need to login to approve this pending request.
- Below is the user that was created which is pending approval on the Branch Approver.
Step 7: Select “Approve” to proceed to approve.
Step 8: Carefully review the details of the user that has been created.
Step 9: Select “Approve” to approve after your review.
- You will get the below prompt that you have successfully approved the user creation.
- The created user will immediately get the login details to login into the portal.