- Products can only be created on an existing Biller profile.
- To create a product login as an Institution Biller Creator.
Step 1: Select the Biller you want to create a product for. The search filter box can also be used to search for the particular Biller.
Step 2: Select “Add Product” and choose from the drop-down menu either to add a single product or add bulk product.
Step 3: Fill in the product details
Step 4: Then select the Sub Brand for this product from the list of Sub Brand that were created at the time of creating the Biller.
Step 5: Select the amount type;
- Fixed means there is a fixed amount the Biller wants customers to be paying.
- Blank means that the customer get to chose the amount to pay to the biller.
- Integrated is used for complex biller which is handled by NIBSS.
Step 6: Enter the account details for the product.
- The account number here is the account where payments for this product would be credited to.
Step 7: Select “Next” to continue.
- This page allows the Institution Biller Creator to design the different fields of the details that the Biller would want customers to provide when making payment.
- This fields could be for details like Customer name, Amount, Date, Phone number, email address, Location etc.
Step 8: Select “Add” to begin adding the different form fields.
- When the user selects “Add” a drop-down list of the field types will appear to choose the type of field you want based on the type of information the Biller want customers to provide.
- For example, for details like phone number and amount the field type would be “Number”
- For details like customer name, Location etc., the field type would be “Text”
- For details like date, the field type would be “Date”
- So go ahead and add the required fields.
- The below image shows 3 form fields that have been added for “Customer Name. Phone Number, and Amount”.
- These are the field the Teller/payer would see on eBillsPay when making payment to this biller.
Step 9: Select “Preview” to see what the forms would look like.
- The below image shows a preview of the three (3) form fields that have been created.
- The form fields can be deleted from the preview page if there is need for deletion.
Step 10: After the preview, if all the product forms fields are okay the user can proceed to complete the product by selecting “Add Product”
- Below is the product which has been created and pending for approval.
- This would require the Institution Biller Approver to login and approve.
- The Product can be deleted by using the action button on the right of the product details