- To start the process of onboarding a Simple Biller, an Institution Biller Creator user and an Institution Biller Approver user are required.
- The below image shows the dashboard of an Institution Biller Creator upon successful login.
Step 1: Select “Create Biller” to proceed.
- The page shows the information fields that are required for the biller to be created.
Step 2: Proceed to fill in the information.
Step 3: Create a Sub Brand for the Biller based on what the biller has requested for.
Step 4: Enter the name of the Sub Brand and select "Add Sub Brand"
- More Sub Brand can be added based on the Biller’s request.
Step 5: Upload a logo for the Biller by selecting the “Browse File” button.
- You will be navigated to the file location on your PC to select the logo
- Below image show the image file name “Logo.png” that has been selected as the biller’s logo.
Step 6: Select the “Upload” button to upload the image.
Step 7: After selecting the logo from your PC select “Upload” to upload the logo.
Step 8: Select “Create Biller” to complete the creation.
Note: If you do not select upload button to upload the logo you will not be able to proceed to create the Biller.
- The image below shows the Biller has been successfully created.