- What is NIP Bulk?
NIP Bulk is the NIBSS Instant Payment Bulk service. With NIP bulk, you are able to initiate a single debit to multiple beneficiaries at a time.
- What platform can be used to initiate NIP bulk payments?
The NIBSSPAY Rebuild portal and API. Clients can also be onboarded directly to the NIP bulk API.
- What is the maximum size of the file that can be uploaded on the Rebuild?
- What is the maximum number of beneficiaries that can be uploaded in a single batch?
- What is the maximum amount limit per file?
It is Limitless
- What is the maximum mandate amount length?
- What is the minimum amount that can be processed in a batch?
The minimum debit amount is N100.00, while the minimum credit amount is N1.00
- How many days does it take to process a transaction?
NIP bulk is an instant payment service.
- How can I get reports of transactions I have initiated?
Reports are available as soon as the payment is completed.