How to Initiate a Single Acquirer Initiated Refund (AIR)
Modified on: Wed, 8 Jun, 2022 at 11:55 AM
- The acquirer institution user inputs the transaction details and enters search.
- The fields with asterisk are compulsory while others are optional for the search
- The search result is returned with the valid records
- Select the required transaction from the above result and Initiate AIR
- Note: All initiated AIR must be approved by another user before it is said to have been successfully initiated an AIR.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.